Friday, December 4, 2009

Cameron- One Year!

Tomorrow is Cameron's birthday- and to be honest, it feels a little like Christmas Eve around here with all the preparation and excitement! It's hard to believe that it was a year ago that I posted about our precious new gift. (Check out pictures of vintage Cameron here and here!) It would be an understatement to say that we have been truly blessed by our Creator.

We took these pictures about a week before Thanksgiving- and I'm so glad I didn't wait until December. It has been absolutely FRIGID around here, and we find ourselves staying in and warm as much as possible! (plus, Cameron doesn't have a winter coat yet- but he's getting one for his birthday! Shhh!! =) Here are a few of my favorites.








9 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

It's getting me teary eyed just thinking about it being C's birthday! What a year. Happy birthday little man. You are such the little charmer!

Beth Ann said...

So cute!!! I can't believe it's been a year already.

Carissa McBurney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. McB said...

He is such a cutie!!

Kristen said...

great pictures! That last one is too cute!

Unknown said...

Oh Leslie! You have such a young gentleman already. He is absolutely handsome and by far Wren's cutest 1-year old e-friend~
Happy Birthday Cam!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, happy 1st birthday sweet little Cameron!

Meredith said...

I love all of Cameron's expressions--he has such a little personality!

I also can't believe that he's a year old!

Candice said...

What a cutie! And...what kind of camera do you have? I desperately want (dare I say need?) a new one. Though I am sure that your adorable subject accounts for some of the great picture quality. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin